Why Join Valley Gold?
Support the club
Valley Gold enables fans to support the club in unearthing the talents of tomorrow – as well as giving them the chance to scoop up to £5,000 in regular cash prizes. The matchday draw scheme was originally set up in 1989 to help finance the return to The Valley, which was achieved in December 1992.
Win with Valley Gold
For an annual subscription of £120 – which can be paid monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly by online payment, standing order, cheque or cash – members are entered into cash draws at every home league match.
Prior to each home league and cup match, Valley Gold conduct a random draw to invite Valley Gold members to watch the game in style from our East Stand Executive Box. We select five members per match, each of whom are invited to bring a guest along to enjoy the experience with.
Benefits of Membership
- £15 Season Ticket discount*
- 10% discount in the Club Shop – and 15% on two selected Christmas shopping days!
- Greater ticket priority to away games, and those matches that are in high demand*
- Valley Gold Pin Badge
- Discount on Junior Reds membership
- Regular e-newsletter and bi-annual full newsletter
- Entry into under 18 and under 21 academy matches at The Valley (you must produce your membership card)
* In order to qualify for £15 Season Ticket discount and priority tickets, you must have paid at least £60 towards your Valley Gold membership
£120 for 12 months
Valley Gold membership is open to individuals over 16 years of age. You can buy as many memberships as you wish and, as long as your subscriptions are up to date, your numbers are in the draws. Membership of Valley Gold is an extra commitment made by Charlton supporters to help support Charlton Athletic Football Club and football generally. If that commitment becomes too much for whatever reason, please simply halt the payments and inform the Valley Gold office either by phone or in writing. Your Membership Card remains the property of Valley Gold and must be returned if you decide to leave the scheme.