Vacancy: Promoter – Charlton Club
Valley Gold is seeking to recruit a promoter to increase membership and promote the Instant Jackpot Lottery.
- To promote Valley Gold to increase and drive the membership forward and promote the Instant Jackpot lottery.
- The role reports to the Valley Gold Administrator.
- Self- motivated individual who can work individually or as part of a team, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to generate new ideas and challenge the status-quo.
- Strong social media experience; journalistic skills and/or experience an advantage.
- Computer skills, especially Microsoft Office.
- WordPress skills preferable.
- Promote Valley Gold and the Instant Jackpot lottery via the CAFC website, matchday programme, e-mail bulletin etc.
- Work with the Communications Department at Charlton to promote Valley Gold and the Instant Jackpot lottery on a matchday.
- Work with the local press to promote Valley Gold and the Instant Jackpot lottery scheme.
- Promote all Valley Gold draws especially the grand draws.
- Target letters to Charlton supporters to promote Valley Gold.
- Exploit all cross marketing opportunities with the football club to promote Valley Gold and the Instant Jackpot lottery.
- Ensure the Valley Gold website is updated regularly with current details and stories.
- Use the CAFC Academy to promote Valley Gold and the Instant Jackpot lottery.
- Work with groups representing the supporters of CAFC.
- Look for opportunities to promote Valley Gold on TV and other social media sites.
- Produce Valley Gold Newsletters.
- Organise Valley Gold events to promote the scheme.
- Present management information to the Charlton Club committee on a monthly basis.
- Liaise with the Administrator to assist in the administration of Charlton Club
- To attend Youth training days.
The job will constitute 15 hours a week including 1st team match days and youth games held at the Valley.
Salary range £10,000 – £12,000 based on experience.
Applicants should contact the Valley Gold Administrator, Sharron Sherress on 020 8244 7771 or firstname.lastname@example.org.